Saint John’s Cemetery is lovingly cared for by a team of parishioners, and its records maintained by our volunteer archivists. The earliest grave at the site of the original log church is dated around 1712.
Graves are sold for full caskets and cremation burial. There is an additional fee for burial. Net Proceeds from sales and burials are deposited in our endowment to provide perpetual care of the graves.
Click here to view the Cemetery Rules and Regulations
Please contact the Parish Office at 610-459-2994 for information on our Cemetery.
Click here for “Cemetery Rules and Regulations”