Fellowship is a vital part of our Saint John’s church family. Listed below are some of the fellowship opportunities we have going on. Click an event title to send an email to the liaison and learn more or ask questions. Be sure to check out our calendar and our most recent email (linked on the homepage) for the latest updates. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Year-Round Fellowship Opportunities
- Thursday Morning Cafe – fellowship gathering with pastries and coffee – 10 AM – 11:30 AM in the Battin Room. You can stay afterward for the Healing Eucharist, if you desire, the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month. All are welcome!
- Men’s Breakfast – The 2nd Saturday of the month.
- Holy Hikers – Happens monthly on the 2nd Saturday (Spring through Fall) at various local hiking trails led by parishioners – all hiking levels welcome!
- Youth Group – throughout the school year for kids in 6th grade and up.
- Women’s Dinner – Monthly on the 3rd Thursday in the parish hall – pot luck dinner.
- Ladies Literary Society – Join us for book club usually the 2nd Sunday of the month (during the school year.)
- WSFG Women Sitting Fireside Group – Monthly on the 4th Wednesday (May through October.) We listen to a pre-selected spiritual podcast and discuss (or just show up.)
- WWJB What Would Jesus Brew – Meets monthly on the 1st Wednesday.
- Marris Grove Lunch Bunch – meets after the monthly Eucharist service.
Annual Fellowship Opportunities
- Parish picnic in June
- Fall Fellowship Event in November (varies each year)
- Cookies & Carols in December – decorate cookies and sing carols
- Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Day
Listed below are some of our latest fellowship events. Please join us!
Saturday, February 11 from 5-7pm – Kick the WINTER BLUES Karaoke Night Warbel away your winter blues by belting out your favorite songs! An evening of entertainment, karaoke-style, where you can be the lead singer or sit in the audience as you enjoy those willing to take the mike for themselves. All ages welcome! This […]
Please join us for a yummy Men’s Breakfast on Saturday, January 14 @ 8:30 AM.
For our journey through scripture this Epiphany, the Good Book Club will explore Ruth and Esther, books that explore the faithfulness and courage of two remarkable women. The stories of Ruth and Esther have much to teach us about the Hebrew concept of chesed, which means sacred loving kindness. Sundays January 8, 15, 22, and […]